Saturday, April 14, 2012

Learning Element

For this week, I planned a learning element for my MMP. I took one lesson, the lesson in which I introduce the golden ratio to my students, and took on the perspective of the teacher and the student (since that is what the learning element essentially is). I critically examined how I looked at the lesson as well as my students. After they have gained the knowledge regarding the golden ratio, they will create their own multimedia presentation of the drawings/images they found that possess the golden ratio.

When I was taking on the perspective of myself, I found writing out the activities more professionally, as when I was taking on the perspective of my students, I was writing in more simplistic language for them to understand. Also, creating the learning element, I thought more critically about the different activities and which sections they belonged in (experimental, conceptualizing, analyzing, and applying).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment